A song from Basil and the Mice Meet Frankenstein.
- Fievel Mousekewitz: Well, I'm still scared.
- (Sweet Song Plays)
- Fievel Mousekewitz: But if a monster came in the room tonight, what would we do? What could we do? If he tried to make your hair turn white with fright what would you do if it was you?
- Basil: I'd drown him with my soaker gun, glue him to a chair, stick a dead skunk in his pocket. I'd knock him off his feet with a Judo sweep, blast him into space on a rocket. I'd send him to his doom if a monster came in my room! (Talking African American) Yo Zipper Face, you wanna piece of me? Y'all ready to rumble? Bring it on, brother.
- Fievel Mousekewitz: But if a monster sat on the edge of the bed what would you do? What could you do?
- Basil: With a zipper in his neck, and bolts in his head,
- Jerry: If it were me? Well, let me see. I'd multiply pi times his height and his weight to determine mathematically the way to alter his molecular state and shrink him to the size of a flea, yeah. I'd fill him full of dread if a monster sat on my bed!
- Basil, Jerry, and Fievel: Ain't no monster gonna put us down, uh uh, no way. We'll chase his face right outta town that's what we say. Ain't no monster gonna put us down, uh huh, that's right. 'Cause we're the meanest mice around, we're tight!
- Dave Seville: Jerry, Fievel, Basil! Go to sleep!
- Basil: Okay! I am the Munkinator! (Echoes)
- Jerry: If a monster came in and decided to stay,
- Fievel Mousekewitz: That wouldn't be very nice! We could ask him politely to go away.
- Basil: Are we men? Or are we mice? I'll stick him in the ribs with my pirate sword shoot silly string at his head.
- Jerry: I'll use my blanket like a matador.
- Fievel Mousekewitz: I'll just hide under my bed!
- Basil and Jerry: NO!!
- Basil, Jerry, and Fievel: We'll make this place his tomb if a monster comes in our room! We'll send him to his doom if a monster comes in our room! We'll blow him up, KABOOM!
- Dave Seville: I thought I told you boys to go to sleep!
- Basil, Jerry, and Fievel (quietly): If a monster comes in our room. We'll send him to his doom if a monster comes in our room. We'll blow him up--
- Fievel Mousekewitz: KABOOM!
- Basil and Jerry: If a monster comes in our room.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.